Aerotime spent most of this year building a product, iterating with user feedback to solve for some of the following:
"These gaps between meetings eat up a lot of my time"
"I don't know where my time really goes"
"Blocking tasks on the calendar is hard to follow as a habit, it is even harder to maintain it"
Today, we launch Aerotime's Newsletter to talk about:
- New feature launches in Aerotime: We'd love to explain our take on a specific problem and how we concluded to build it in a certain way.
- Finding Flow: Thoughts and insights from Aerotime on productivity, prioritization, and mental models to find flow.
Here's a two-minute introduction to Aerotime for you; you can watch the video and stop reading here or go on to see how Aerotime streamlines your day.
So what does Aerotime do for my team?
In a nutshell, Aerotime recommends perfect time slots! For meetings, for tasks, and for focus blocks. We do this well by calculating a bunch of things like guest availability, your work preferences, time fragmentation, etc.
Let's take a few use cases:
 You're meeting two guests and trying to find a time slot where everyone's available, without any major disruption.
- Aerotime will show you where you can place the meeting and explain why it makes sense.
- Speed up the meeting creation workflow with more details like guest's working hours, time zone, out-of-office status, and others.
 You're trying to plan your week and schedule your priorities on the calendar
- Just drag & drop the tasks on the calendar. We'll follow up if you miss them.
- Create tasks from anywhere on your Mac with a global shortcut or directly from within Slack. Instant thought to action!
 You want to focus, but constant notifications distract you
Work happens on Slack, and Aerotime has a deep integration with it:
- Auto-snooze Slack notifications based on your configurations
- Auto-status updates based on your privacy settings
We're just scratching the surface and would love for you to be part of a journey where Aerotime helps humans live in a flow state.